Appointments: (256) 536-4777
There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
For the sake of our therapists, our patients and their families, we ask that if you are exhibiting any signs of illness, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
We ask that all patients, therapists, families and guests wash their hands with soap and water as often as possible before visiting our facility. We will keep sanitizer available in the lobby. However, this does not replace the regular handwashing. Our employees will be doing their part to keep the facility clean and sanitized for safety of everyone who enters the building.
We are following the recommendations put forth from the Reopening Task Force of Governor Ivey.
· providing services by appointment only and communicating any necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements to the patient for the appointment;
· closing the waiting room except that one person per patient will be permitted only if necessary (i.e., parent with child or caregiver for patients with disabilities);
· requiring persons accompanying patients to wait in the car;
· requiring temperature checks and health screenings for patients before entering the place of business;
· requiring that employees use PPEs;
· limiting the contact between administrative staff and patients, such as eliminating check-in forms when possible and emailing or mailing receipts to the patient; and
· presenting written exercise instruction to the patient while wearing gloves.
Upon entering the facility you will be asked a few questions such as:
1. Have you felt sick in the last two weeks?
2. Have you had contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19?
3. Have you visited a place where COVID-19 is spreading?
4. Do you have fever or have you felt hot or feverish in the last two days?
5. Are you having shortness of breath?
6. Do you have a cough?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you will be asked not to proceed with physical therapy treatment.
If you answer ‘no’:
Your temperature will be taken.
Make sure you are wearing a mask. (cloth mask recommended)
You should use hand sanitizer on the way in.
You will then be advised where to go and please be aware of the Covid-19 signs along the way.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our goal is to provide you with the state-of-the-art effective methods that will get you on your feet and back to active participation in your life. Combining the latest techniques in conventional physical therapy and water therapy, our physical therapists tailor your therapy sessions in order to meet your specific needs.
Copyright © 2020 Huntsville Pool & Land Therapy - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder